DU Battery Saver, the world’s leading battery saver and Android power doctor & manager, is a FREE battery saving app that makes your battery last longer! Get up to 50% more battery life for Android phones or tablets! With DU Battery Saver’s smart pre-set battery power management modes, one-touch controls and healthy charge stage features, solve battery problems and extend your battery life.
Presented by DU Apps Studio, DU Battery Saver is the simplest and easiest way to keep your Android phone working well when you need it, and protect against poor charging, battery hogging apps, and overlooked device settings that shorten your battery life.
Upgrade to DU Battery Saver PRO, and get up to 70% battery power savings!
- “THE battery saving application that will increase the functionality of your phone like no other to ensure that your battery lasts longer, much longer.” – Mobiappsreview.com
- “It really stands out from the crowd with its great ease of use and very powerful functionality.” – Androidappsreview.com
Highlights of DU Battery Saver (Android power doctor & manager):
- Fast Battery Saver: Instantly find and solve battery problems with the “Optimize” button.
- Simple Battery Saver: Use smart pre-set battery power management modes or create your own to get high performance and great energy savings.
- Effective Battery Saver: Protect your battery with healthy charging to extend life of your battery.
- Convenient Battery Saver: The home screen “Optimize” widget allows you to stop power consumptive background apps with one tap to boost battery life.
- Easy & Powerful Battery Saver: Extend your Android battery life by up to 50% without charging.
- Global Battery Saver: Supports Deutsch, Español, English, Française, Português, Português do Brasil, Pусский, Türk, Bahasa Indonesia, Italiano, العربية, ภาษาไทย, Tiếng Việt, 日本語, 한국의, 中文(简体), and 中文(繁體).
- Adapts to You: Automatically save power and energy with DU Battery Saver’s Smart Power settings (requires DU Battery Saver PRO version).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q: What is healthy charge stage and how do I get a full charge?
A: Charge your battery when it’s lower than 20% stage, and continuously charge until the 3rd stage of the trickle charging is complete. Do not overcharge or undercharge by charging in short bursts.